7th Jun 2016 07:18
LONDON (Alliance News) - SyQic PLC said Tuesday that the deadline by which its Chief Executive Jamal Hassim and MMV Investments (HK) Ltd must either make an offer for the company or walk away has been extended to June 21.
The deadline under UK takeover code was previously set to expire Tuesday.
The on-demand video content provider had previously said in April that Hassam and MMV Investments, a company owned by Johan Robb, were in talks with an independent committee on a potential offer for the company.
Shares in SyQic were down 8.2% at 16.99 pence Tuesday morning.
By Hana Stewart-Smith; [email protected]; @HanaSSAllNews
Copyright 2016 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Related Shares:
SYQ.L