2nd Apr 2014 10:26
LONDON (Alliance News) - Irish Continental Group PLC Wednesday said it had received EUR17 million, meaning that the amount it was due to get in instalments for the sale of the SPL Princess Anastasia has now been settled early in full.
In a statement, the shipping company said it had been expecting to get the EUR17 million under the so-called Bareboat hire purchase agreement from Russian company St Peter Line in instalments up until September 2016, but the full amount had now been paid.
Irish Continental said it will use the money to reduce its debt.
Its shares last traded at EUR30.5.
By Steve McGrath; [email protected]; @SteveMcGrath1
Copyright © 2014 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Related Shares:
Irish Cont.