29th Jun 2015 08:40
LONDON (Alliance News) - Griffin Mining Ltd on Monday said operations at the Caijiaying Mine in China have restarted following the death of an employee at the site earlier this month.
Operations were temporarily suspended at the mine on June 16 after an employee of the mining contractor was killed.
Griffin said work has restarted following an investigation conducted by the company and by Chinese authorities.
Shares in Griffin were up 1.4% to 37.885 pence on Monday morning.
By Sam Unsted; [email protected]; @SamUAtAlliance
Copyright 2015 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Related Shares:
Griffin Mining