26th Aug 2015 07:08
LONDON (Alliance News) - EKF Diagnostics Holdings PLC on Wednesday said the USD110 million bid made earlier this month for its point-of-care business has been withdrawn, following the higher bid made for the assets on Monday.
EKF said the USD110 million bid made on August 18 has now been withdrawn, after it said on Monday that another bid for USD115-120 million for the assets had been made.
Also on Monday, EKF said it has received a "highly preliminary approach" to acquire the entire company from China's Jinjing (Group) Co Ltd. It said there is no certainty an offer will be made and did not provide any financial details on the bid.
EKF shares were down 7.9% to 20.5 pence in early trade on Wednesday.
By Sam Unsted; [email protected]; @SamUAtAlliance
Copyright 2015 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Related Shares:
Ekf Diagnostics