8th Feb 2016 09:13
LONDON (Alliance News) - Accesso Technology Group PLC on Monday said its contract to provide Six Flags Entertainment Corp with virtual queuing and ticket services had been extended to the end of 2025.
Accesso, which provides technology systems to leisure and entertainment operators, said the contract extension means it will continue to provide Six Flags' 18 theme parks across North America with both its virtual queuing system, minimising wait times for customers, and its Passport technology, via which guests can purchase tickets via their tablet, mobiles or desktop devices.
Accesso said it expects to generate transactional and repeatable revenue until the end of 2025 under the terms of agreements, notwithstanding Six Flags' one-off termination right at the end of 2022.
Accesso did not provide any financial details of the contract extension.
"This extension follows over a decade of successful partnership with Six Flags. We are thrilled to extend this important relationship through 2025, and look forward to continuing to offer Six Flags our world class ticketing and queuing technology," said Accesso Chief Executive Tom Burnet.
Accesso shares were up 4.7% at 955.00 pence on Monday morning.
By Hannah Boland; [email protected]; @Hannaheboland
Copyright 2016 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Related Shares:
Accesso Technology Group